Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Registration Deadline: Sept. 18, 2019
- All 2019-2020 Sophomores will be paid for and registered by EBISD to take the PSAT/NMSQT Test.
- Students in 8th Grade and Freshmen may register for a fee of $12 for the PSAT 8/9 Test.
- Juniors may register for a fee of $17.
- In order to qualify for a National Merit Scholarship, students must take the PSAT/NMSQT during their Junior year of high school.
- In order to qualify for the National Hispanic Recognition Program (NHRP), students must take the PSAT/NMSQT during their Junior year of high school and be at least one-quarter Hispanic/Latino.
- There is a limited number of tests for 8th Graders, Freshmen, and Juniors. Once all of the spots are filled, no more students will be allowed to register.
- Students may register in Mrs. Rieger's office in the high school. Payment is required to reserve your place. Please contact Mrs. Rieger at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 979-335-7519 ext. 134 if you have any questions.