Welcome to a new year! I am looking forward to getting to know my new students in Algebra 2 and see my returning students in PreCal. Please feel free to set up a conference if you have any questions about you student.
1st Period - Conference 2nd Period - Precalculus/Trigonometry
3rd Period - Algebra 2
4th Period - Algebra 2
5th Period - Algebra 2
6th Period - Precalculus/Trigonometry
Activity Period - UIL Mathematics, Prom Planning
7th Period - Algebra 2
8th Period - Precalculus/Trigonometry
Phone: (979) 335-7519
We use Remind and Google Classroom for communication. Please ask you student or email me for the class codes if you want to subscribe.
Supply List for Algebra 2 and PreCalculus
- Pencils - Math done in pen is not accepted
- Binder - to keep and organize notes and papers
- Paper - loose leaf or a spiral
- Algebra 2 - Most of the time we do not use a calculator or they use a classroom calculator. These are simple basic calculators only. It is recommended that you student has their own calculator. The TI-30X IIS is a good inexpensive option.
- PreCal - same as Algebra 2 but if they already own a TI-83+ or TI-84 , it can be used instead of the TI-30X IIS.
I will try to post lesson plans here. They are posted in the classroom for the students to see. Please understand the lesson plans are fluid and subject to change. The student is responsible to staying on top of their assignments and should check with the teacher or a student in their class to make sure they know the assignment.