Campus Visitor Protocols
Family has always been an integral part of our culture here at EBISD. However, we must limit visitors to our
campuses at this time. Participation through virtual meetings will be priority.
Visitor Access to Building
• In order to limit potential exposure for staff and students, visitors will not be permitted beyond the school
office (scheduled meetings, conference, etc. are an exception).
• Families are encouraged to contact the office by phone rather than entering the building, when possible.
• Each campus will have a receptacle in the campus foyer where forgotten items (backpack, lunch box,
jacket, etc.) can be dropped off. No outside food or drink will be allowed for lunch drop off, classrooms
parties, etc. No holiday/gift deliveries will be accepted at campus offices.
• Sick children will be released from the nurse’s office located at the JH Main entrance.
• Parents picking up children during the day will continue with the usual sign out procedures in the campus
office, but will be required to wear a mask at all times. After signing out, parents may be asked to wait in
the vestibule or outside while their child is retrieved.
• In circumstances where face to face meetings are necessary, face coverings and social distancing are
required. No more than 10 people may participate in-person with additional members participating
Visitor Screening & PPE Requirements
• All individuals entering the building and visiting the office area will be required to wear a face covering.
• In extremely rare situations when individuals must move beyond the office area, all visitors will be
screened through the EBISD Visitor Screening Form and a temperature check will be conducted. Physical
distancing of a minimum of 6 ft. will be followed.
Calendar of Events