Updates from the High School office...
AP Testing Update:
EBHS students that are registered for an AP Exam are expected to attempt the exam. Please do not be discouraged by the current climate and adverse situation that has been thrust upon us. Do your best and push forward, contact your teachers for guidance and do your best!
May 2020 AP exams will be modified and administered online at home
• For the 2019–2020 exam administration only, students may take a 45-minute online free-response exam at home. Educator-led development committees are currently selecting the exam questions that will be administered. A blueprint of each exam can be found on the College Boards Coronavirus updates webpage..
• The College Board has provided free remote learning resources to help students prepare for an AP exam with live and on-demand AP courses and review sessions.
• Students will be able to take these streamlined exams on any device they have access such as: computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Students who need mobile tools or connectivity may reach out directly to the College Board.
• The exam will only include topics and skills most AP teachers and students covered in class by early March.
• Students are encouraged to wait closer to the test date to decide whether to take the AP
exam, however, any student already registered for an exam may choose to cancel at no charge.
Please check back regularly for updates regarding high school information. Stay safe and stay smart!